Website and document links:
Town of Springdale services and facilities:
In an effort to reduce the exposure of both the public and our staff to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Springdale Town Hall will be closed to the public until further notice.
Despite this physical closure, the Town of Springdale is open for business. The following are alternative ways for you to interface with staff should you need to contact them. Please see below by department.
Additionally, if community members need to meet with staff personally, they are asked to call and schedule an appointment. It is our goal to maintain continuity of service and do our very best to be available to our constituents throughout these unprecedented times.
- Police officers will maintain 24/7 patrols. If you need a police officer or police assistance call Dispatch at 435-634-5730.
- Parking Enforcement can be reached by calling 435-772-5040.
COMMUNITY CENTER AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:
- Yoga, Pilates and dance classes at the CCC are canceled until further notice.
- Springdale Branch Library is closed until further notice.
- All public parks are closed until further notice.
- Public restrooms have been closed.
- The playground is closed and has been coned off to prevent use.
- Tennis & Pickleball courts are closed until further notice.
- Questions regarding the Community Center programs or Town parks can be directed to Ryan Gubler at 435-632-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Robyn Sanders at 435-632-2214 or email@example.com.
- Utility bills can be paid online using the Town’s website, or placed in the drop box outside Town Hall. Payments may also be made over the phone Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Questions regarding utility billing or Xpress Bill Pay can be directed to Shadell Guthrie at (801) 864-8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding accounts payable – Natalie Gubler at (801) 404-2881 or email@example.com. Dawn Brecke can be reached at (435) 632-4859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any Public Works issues, please call the Public Works On-Call number at 435-216-8486.