Website and document links:
Town of Springdale services and facilities:
The Town Hall Offices are open to the public. The lobby has been installed with a glass barrier above the front counter to protect both the public and staff. Additionally, staff will disinfect ‘high touch’ areas throughout the building regularly, wear masks when interfacing with the public, and follow the recommended ‘yellow’ risk guidelines within the lobby area. The public is encouraged to also wear masks when they come into Town Hall.
- Police officers will maintain 24/7 patrols. If you need a police officer or police assistance call Dispatch at 435-634-5730.
- Parking Enforcement can be reached by calling 435-772-5040.
COMMUNITY CENTER AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:
- Springdale Branch Library is open.
- Public restrooms are open.
- The playground is open. Tennis, Pickleball, Volleyball and Basketball courts are available for use. Those participating need to use common sense and adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- Pilates classes have resumed.
- Reservations are being accepted for the gazebo and Community Center.
- Questions regarding the Community Center programs or Town parks can be directed to Ryan Gubler at 435-632-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Robyn Sanders at 435-632-2214 or email@example.com.
- Utility bills can be paid online using the Town’s website, or placed in the drop box outside Town Hall. Payments may also be made over the phone Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Questions regarding utility billing or Xpress Bill Pay can be directed to Shadell Guthrie at (801) 864-8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding accounts payable can be directed to Dawn Brecke at (435) 632-4859 or email@example.com.
- For any Public Works issues, please call the Public Works On-Call number at 435-216-8486.