Website and document links:
Town of Springdale services and facilities:
The Town Hall Offices will re-open to the public on Tuesday, May 26th starting at 9:00am. Changes to the lobby will include installation of a glass barrier above the front counter to protect both the public and staff. Additionally, staff will disinfect ‘high touch’ areas throughout the building regularly, wear masks when interfacing with the public, and follow the recommended ‘yellow’ risk guidelines within the lobby area..
Springdale’s paid parking program will resume on Thursday, May 21st. This will help the Town manage the anticipated Memorial Day weekend street congestion and assist with vehicle organization to ensure safety.
- Police officers will maintain 24/7 patrols. If you need a police officer or police assistance call Dispatch at 435-634-5730.
- Parking Enforcement can be reached by calling 435-772-5040.
COMMUNITY CENTER AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:
- Yoga, Pilates and dance classes at the CCC are canceled until further notice.
- Springdale Branch Library has re-opened.
- Public restrooms have been re-opened.
- The playground is closed and has been coned off to prevent use.
- Tennis, Pickleball, Volleyball and Basketball courts are now available for use. Those participating need to use common sense and adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- Questions regarding the Community Center programs or Town parks can be directed to Ryan Gubler at 435-632-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Robyn Sanders at 435-632-2214 or email@example.com.
- Utility bills can be paid online using the Town’s website, or placed in the drop box outside Town Hall. Payments may also be made over the phone Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Questions regarding utility billing or Xpress Bill Pay can be directed to Shadell Guthrie at (801) 864-8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding accounts payable – Natalie Gubler at (801) 404-2881 or email@example.com. Dawn Brecke can be reached at (435) 632-4859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any Public Works issues, please call the Public Works On-Call number at 435-216-8486.