How do I sign up for utilities?

Contact the Utility Clerk, at Springdale Town Hall, 435-772-3434. Applications for water and sewer as well as secondary water (irrigation) can also be picked up from Springdale Town Hall receptionist or downloaded from the water or sewer pages of the website under Public Works. Each application is a $25 fee. Renters will be required to pay a deposit. There is no deposit required for new service to property owners. 

Public Works page.

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours?
2. When are Town Council Meetings?
3. When does the Zion Canyon Visitors Bureau meet?
4. Do you have a Notary Public?
5. When are utility payments due?
6. Can I drop off a utility payment rather than mail it?
7. When are water meters read?
8. I have a water leak in my house and need to have the water shut off and it's Saturday, what can I do?
9. Whom do I notify when I move to or away from Springdale?
10. Is there a park in town that I can rent for a family reunion or reception?
11. I have lost my pet in Springdale. Where might I find it?
12. I need a burn permit. Whom do I call?
13. Is there a Medical Clinic in Town?
14. Is there a Chamber of Commerce?
15. How do I sign up for utilities?
16. May I use the Springdale Shuttle system?
17. Where do I find information on places to stay?