What does the Town do? Some of the basic services the Town provides are also the most essential. Some of these services include:
- Making sure that the Town has clean, safe drinking water
- Keeping the sewer system in good working order
- Providing a Town cemetery
- Keeping and maintaining Town parks and other recreational opportunities such as sports facilities and trails
- Working with other agencies to provide for garbage and recycling
Residential garbage is collected by the Washington County Solid Waste District.
The irrigation schedule allows watering between the hours of 6 p.m. and 10 a.m.
The Washington County Solid Waste District has implemented a County-wide drop off recycling program.
The Town's sewer system serves the Town of Springdale, the Zion National Park administration offices, campgrounds and residential areas, and some properties in the Town of Rockville.
Find information about the Water Service in Springdale.