Business Licensing

Springdale Business Licenses are valid from July 1 through June 30 of each year. License fees are listed on the application.

If you have any questions, please contact Katy Brown at 435-772-3434 or via email.

Home-Based Businesses

A business in your home requires a home occupation permit as well as a business license. The home occupation permit process requires notification of your neighbors and a review by the Director or Community Development, Tom Dansie. Contact him at 435-772-3434 or via email.

Application for Home Occupation Permit (PDF)

Alcohol Licensing

In conjunction with beer licensing from the Town, you must apply for state licensing with the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Business & Alcohol License Applications